Episode 6×12, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
1. Hurley and Libby getting their picnic at last. Awww.
2. Sideways Hurley remembering the Island.
3. Jack sounding totally plausible when he said he was giving up control. He’s said it before, but I never believed him until now.
4. Desmond looking good in a suit.
5. Teacher Ben coming out to check on the suspicious character.
6. Terry O’Quinn getting better every week, which seems impossible because he’s already so good.
7. Flocke tossing Desmond down the well. I saw that coming, but I never imagined Flocke would be so casual about it. He’s the most badass of villains.
8. Libby not being crazy.
9. The cliffhanger ending.
Screencap of Libby and Hurley from Lost-Media.com