Can you design a T-shirt that will appeal to LOST fans?
CafePress is running a t-shirt design contest with great prizes. You can enter in five categories, and in each category the winner will receive a $200 CafePress gift certificate, LOST seasons 1-5 DVD box sets, and a T-shirt signed by some of the LOST cast.
A LOST producer will select one Grand Prize winner from among the category winners. The Grand Prize is a trip for two to Oahu, Hawaii for four nights.
To enter, create LOST designs on t-shirts for one or more of these categories:
- The Island (Themes: monsters, magical, healing, powers, move the island)
- Dharma Initiative (Themes: Hanso foundation, Dr. Pierre Chang, stations e.g. The Hatch, The Orchid, The Looking Glass)
- Airlines (Themes: Oceanic, flight 815, Oceanic 6, castaways, plane crash, Ajira Airways, Frank Lapidus)
- Love “Square” (Themes: Jack/Kate, Sawyer/Kate, Jack/Juliet, Sawyer/Juliet, Kate/Jack/Sawyer, Kate/Juliet/Sawyer)
- The Others (Themes: Natives, Hostiles, Ben, Ethan, Richard, Jacob god-like being, “the list”, Barracks)
The deadline is February 18, 2010 (11:59 am PST).