That was mind-boggling. Loved the way it started twice, first in the sky, then on the Island. It’s like everyone gets to be right — the people who thought there would be a time reset AND the people who thought there wouldn’t.
Out of all the many questions raised in the episode, these are the questions that are melting my mind the most:
1. How can they be in two places at once? WTF?
2. Who are those other Others?
3. NotLocke seemed to admire RealLocke, in a way. Is that why he chose him to impersonate?
4. How did Sayid come back to life?
5. How did Juliet know the bomb worked?
6. Why does sand create a barrier that NotLocke/Smoky can’t cross?
7. Why is there a space in the title?
Screenshot of the temple is from lost-media.com.